Best Reusable Pet Pee Pads For Dogs in India 2021
Congratulations, if you have adopted a new dog. But every pet owner knows that a new dog brings new problems in the home and the most obvious problem is that they simply pee or do potty anywhere in the house. So, it is important to train them to pee or potty in the pee pads.
What are pee pads?
Dog pee pads are absorbing materials that are either rectangle or square in form and are used to absorb any type of dog excrement. It saves the owner from cleaning up after their pet’s potty, both in and out of the house.
Dog pee pads are also referred to as Dog training pads, Potty pads, and so on. If you have a newborn pup or an older dog with a urine leakage issue and are seeking a fix, pee pads can assist.
Types of pee pads
1. Disposable pet pee pads –
These pee pads can be used for once and can not be used again.
2. Reusable pet pee pads –
These washable pee pads are reusable and can be used multiple times by simply washing them.
There are two types as we have discussed above, but in this article, I have talked about only washable reusable pee pads and listed the Best Reusable Pet Pee Pads in India 2021
Why I mentioned about washable/reusable pee pads rather than disposable ones-
- The materials used in disposable pee pads are light, paper-like substances that are quickly ripped or destroyed. Dogs, as you may know, like chewing up certain things such as this, and regrettably, they tend to rip up the disposable pads and create a mess with pee-wet material!
- Washable pee pads have 3 to 4 layers of industrial quality material that can withstand biting and dragging.
- Washable pads absorb significantly more liquid, dry rapidly, and may be used for nearly 48 hours without cleaning and changing. Each time a washable pee pad is peed on, it must be changed.
- One washable pee pad replaces at least 300 disposable pads!
- Because you can use and re-use it, it is environmentally friendly.
Best Reusable Pet Pee Pads -Buying Guide
The pad’s size is determined by the size of your dog. If you’ve a little dog, I suggest getting a medium mat, and if you have a big dog, the large pee pad is the best option.
Most veterinarians advise using multi-layered pee pads for dogs because they absorb fluids quickly and prevent pee or potty leaks.
3. Scented pad-
The odor of your dog’s poop or urine will not spread throughout your home thanks to scented pads.
4. Tear resistant-
If your dog is aggressive or a heavy chewer. You definitely should buy the pee pads that are made of tear-resistant materials.
Top 5 Best Reusable Pet Pee Pads in India 2021
- It can be used in multiple places like crates, sofas, chairs, beds, etc.
- It has 3 layers- the outer layer where your pet sits on it is made of soft material, the bottom layer is made of waterproof material and the middle layer is an absorbent that helps to absorb the water/urine.
- It can also be used for pet training, as a play mat for your pet, etc.
- It is a machine as well as hand washable.
- It is very comfortable.
- It is lightweight and extremely robust.
- It is very cheap.
- Maintenance can be done quite easily.
The absorbency of the mat is good but can be improved slightly.
- It is made of breathable material and 100% waterproof.
- It is available in three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
- It is available in 8 different colours so you can choose according to your interest.
- It can be washed both by machine and by hand.
- It can be used for older pets, pregnant pets, etc.
- It gets dry very quickly.
- Helps to control odour.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- Easy to clean.
Durability is slightly questionable.
- It is made of high-quality fabric and does not get a leak.
- It has 4 layers – soft breathable mesh,super-absorbent pad, waterproof PU Leather, and anti-slip base.
- They are long-lasting enough to retain their quality even after several washing.
- It can also be used for cats and rabbits as well.
- Extremely good absorbent.
- Traps the bed smell.
- It is sturdy and strong.
- it has an anti-slip base.
Not suitable for large breed dogs.
- It has four layers: a 100% polyester knit surface for optimal comfort, a highly absorbent densely packed middle layer, a breathable waterproof inner layer, and a 100% polyester knitted fabric with an anti-slip silica gel base.
- It is available in grey color and can be used on car seats and or can be used to protect your floor from getting wet.
- It is leakproof and can absorb quite a lot of liquid.
- It is durable and comfortable.
- Very absorbent.
- It has an anti-slip silica base that gets stuck to the floor.
Hair gets stuck to it.
- It is made of high-quality harm-less material and comes in a pack of 2- pee pads.
- It has 4 super absorbent layers that will absorb every drop of liquid.
- They can be used to help older, ill dogs with bladder control issues, to protect home furnishings and mattresses from pet fur and dirt, to line kennels, or crates, to protect areas after surgery, to go under dog bowls or litter trays, and to keep in your car or kennel while traveling.
- Stylish design.
1. How Long do Reusable pet Pee Pads last?
Washable pee pads may often be used for up to 48 hours.
2. How do you wash a Reusable pet Pee Pads for dogs?
- Laundry detergent should be inserted. (Bleach-free).
- Wash on a normal cycle (warm water) and dry on a medium heat setting or by air drying.
3. How do you attract a dog to pee on a pad?
Place the pee pads where your dog often poops. Use the “potty” command frequently while taking your dog to the pee pad. While on the pad, reward excellent conduct.
Finally, we have come to the end of this article and I have tried my best to explain everything about washable pee pads and the reason why I have chosen washable over disposable pee pads. If you have the budget and can spend some money you should definitely consider buying JdPet Reusable pet Pee Pads for Dogs or if you have a tight budget you can go for either Maissen Reusable pet Pee Pads or Amorite Reusable pet Pee Pads for Dogs.
Hopefully, you found it helpful !!
Also, have a look at –